22 February, 2010

Kalpavriksha: A tree which fulfils our wishes




Here is an interesting story related to this. One day a traveller was walking towards his destiny. He started early in the morning so by the time of noon he felt very much tired and hungry. Finally he saw a huge tree with a cool shade. He decided to take rest under that tree. While resting he thought looked upwards and murmured, "oh! I am feeling so much hungry, I wish if there are any fruits in this tree to eat." What a surprise!! suddenly 2-3 fruits fell down in front of him from the tree. The traveller felt very happy and ate those. After eating fruits he felt more hungry. He again thought and murmured, "Oh! I wish, if I get a nice food here". A plate of full meals appeared in front of him along with sweet dishes. He ate and enjoyed it quite happily. After filling his stomuch he started yarning and thought, "Oh! I wish if I get a nice bed here to sleep" and the bed appeared. While lying on the bed he was looking upwards at the tree. Suddenly he thought, whatever I am thinking, the same thing is appearing in front of me. Is there any ghost here in the tree?" At that moment a deadly ghost appeared in front of him. He was frightened and immediately thought, "Oh no! will it eat me?" The same time that ghost ate the traveller. It was a Kalpavriksha tree, under which the traveller was resting. I feel our society is like Kalpavriksha. Whatever we, by whom the society is created, wish we can develop in our lives and hence society. It means whatever we wish, we can get it back by our society. If we sow good seeds and do good deeds, we will get a pleasent future by society. If we sow unhealthy seeds we will get the same. May due to which always it is said that we have to THINK POSITIVE.

No comments: